Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Meme Cherry has been popped . . .


This is my first meme. It came from the one of my favorite blogs, The Tense
Teacher
. I think she took it from Mrs. Chili


A - Available/Single? Sadly Single


B - Best Friend? A conservative orff music teacher and a very liberal
student (training to be a Children Services Social Worker or Guidance Counselor

C- Cake or Pie? Cake!!!

D - Drink Of Choice? Water. ..thank you Weight Watchers!!!!

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My Sony Vaio

F - Favorite Color? Green and sometimes pink. I am NOT an AKA.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms

H - Hometown? A small town in Tennesssee. (trying to still remain
anonymous)

I - Indulgence? Getting my toes done by the naturalist pedicurelady

J - January Or February? January. There are a few holidays in this
month = Time of from school.

K - Kids & Their Names? None yet. I hope to have some one day.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Sony Vaio, high speed wireless
internet, chocolate, Jesus, clothes

M - Marriage date? Hasn’t occurred yet

N- Number Of Siblings? 1 brother who is a financial analyst & suprised all of us by become a Liberterian.

O - Oranges Or Apples? Green apples

P - Phobias/Fears? I am afraid of snakes—deathly afraid. Afraid of
heights, guns, rats, people who don’t wash their hands

Q - Favorite Quote? “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole
staircase” by Dr. Martin Luther King. I also love Proverb 16:3

R - Reason to Smile? Summer vacations, good books, the Cosby Show, a
good piece of chocolate

S - Season? Winter. I can't stand to be hot.

T - Tag 3 or 4 people? I don’t like the idea of forcing someone to do
this. They will do it on their own if they feel like it.

U - Unknown Fact About Me – (only to the blogging world) I’m a 5’1 and
a big SISTA. Though I am large person, I see myself backpacking across Europe
someday. (have big fantasies) oh, sometimes, I think that working in the prison was better than teaching somedays.

V - Vegetable you don’t like? This one is hard b/c I eat
EVERYTHING. Is hummus a vegetable?

W - Worst Habit? Like the tense teacher, procrastination

X - X-rays You’ve Had? One of my shoulder. We got to see the damage
my bra was causing. Hopefully, this will get me a breast reduction in about a
year.

Y - Your Favorite Food? Chocolate

Z - Zodiac Sign? I don’t believe in astrology—so I won’t share this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You worked in a PRISON??? This is too interesting not to expand on. I must know more. What did you do?

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment about your time working in prison...and I also LOVE the Cosby Show. Season 3 on DVD comes out on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is ALWAYS a reason to smile!

I agree with Betsy; I think that the prison/school thing deserves some investigation...