1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves which others do not know about them.
2: People who are tagged need to write in their own blog and post these rules.
3: At the end of your 8 random facts post, you must select 8 more people and leave a message at their site that they have been
8 facts about me:
- I’ll be 30 in two months and I don’t feel that old. It feels like I just graduated college.
- Christmas music is my favorite genre of music. I can listen to it year round.
- I’m getting to point in my life where I can’t stand too much noise. This has shocked my mother b/c I could have the radio and TV on while talking on the phone. In the car, I’d rather ride in silence than listen to music. Which leads me to #4 . . .
- I have become a serious “book on tape” fanatic. I listen to them in the car. It’s peaceful.
- I had the privilege of living in Italy when my mom got transferred there for her job. I was a senior in high school at the time and I hated her for it. I didn’t make the most of this experience. I now regret that.
- I can hear my neighbor snore through the walls at night and but, tonight I hear a repetitive banging. I wonder why?
- I am extremely insecure . . . especially about my size. I am finally doing something about it. I just wish it was a quicker process.
- I think there is some truth to Monique’s book Skinny Women Are Evil. Forgive me, skinny friends, it’s just the way I’m feeling tonight.
Now, I don’t like forcing someone to complete this activity. However, I will list people that I’d like to hear from. But I’m NOT notifying them they have been tagged--which technically means they haven't been tagged. If they read it and do it, fine. . . if not, fine.
My So-Called "Teaching" Life—b/c I haven’t heard from you in a while
3 Standard Deviations to the Left
Life on the Other Side of the Desk
Irrational: A Math Teacher's Notebook
Junior High School Teacher Version 10.0
Green Eggs and Crack