Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 2 is complete (TMI Warning)

****TO MUCH INFO post****

I've made it two days with no meat! It hasn't been that bad. Although, I looked in the freezer and saw that hunk of bbq brisket that I LOVE . . .but, I had to just say, "Oh, well!" Maybe some day I'll be eating it again.

As the Day2 draws to close, I am feeling some differences in my body. I notice that I'm using the bathroom A LOT--maybe thats due to all the fiber rich foods I've been eating or all the water I've been drinking. I drink A LOT of water b/c it makes me feel full. But the other part, I just can't explain. When I read about it on the internet, it said that my digestive system might have been sent into shock & it doesn't know how to react yet. This doesn't come from a medical journal or site, so I don't know how well this information can be trusted.

Now, I've just got to figure out how to add variety to my meal selections.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beans. Lentils. Fiber-rich, but a lot can be done with them. A good 3-bean salad. Mmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Not sure why you are doing this? Have you noticed that you have pointed little teeth called incisors? and 4 large canines? Nature has equipped you with the tools to tear and rip flesh... Why buck nature?