- I’m lonely. This is causing me to miss my ex-boyfriend. He is a “preacha,” but a jerk at the same time. He’s looking for a “preacha’s wife.” By all accounts, I’m a perfect candidate. . . except, as a result of him, I really don’t want to step foot in a church again. Maybe, that’s not completely true. You can only understand this if you’ve seen some of the ugliness that takes place behind the scenes in churches. Nevertheless, I miss him, but I refuse to any contact with him. Living that life is really difficult. And he’s too controlling, but according to him, I’m too controlling and don't want to let a man "lead," I just don't want to be someone's servant. Help mate, friend, lover, YES, those are titles i'm willing to accept. . . .I’m rambling. I think God has something better in store for me. . . for those of you who know me, could you really see me in a hat like this EVERY Sunday?
- I’m hungry.
- I’m sleepy, but I don’t want to take a nap. I don’t want to be up until three in the morning, again.
- I’m tired of looking at the mess I’ve created this week in my apartment. I’ll get around to cleaning up this evening.
- Maybe, I should just get out and do something instead of sitting here and be bored by daytime tv. Although, I love HGTV’s “Designed to Sell” and "Mission Organization."
- I should really be saving to buy home of my own. But what’s the point when I’m trying to move overseas in the next year or two. I think it would be absolutely wonderful to live in Europe for about 5 years.
- It is thundering outside. That always makes for a good NAP. . . ah, that’s the good life.
- I've got to find a new title for my blog. Eric brought it up and now I'm mad at him! I won't change the web address. Just the title b/c technically, I'm entering my 3rd year of teaching. Thanks, Eric! I hope you can read the sarcasm ;-)
- I can’t wait for my license to get here. It’ll be official, when it gets here.
I was really bored, so I took the following web quiz and it is now OFFICIAL. I already knew I was addicted to blogging b/c I have 65 feeds on my aggregator.
Mingle2 - Online Dating
Why can’t I just sit and do nothing and think about nothing? My mind just keeps going and going and going. I normally don’t complain about breaks I get as a teacher, but my mind is still working. I want to veg out . . . somebody please make the noise stop. . . Internet monopoly here I come.