Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Drama Queen Quit!

I actually wrote this on Monday, but didn’t have a chance to publish it b/c of the craziness of the day.

Everyday, since Saturday, I get on here thinking that I’m going to write about graduation. I took pictures and everything, but something else takes hold of me and I have to write about that instead.

Today’s headline story: Drama Queen Quit

As many of you remember, my cheerleader, Drama Queen, threatened to quit. Today, she came to me after school and said that she was quitting because the money and the fact that I was unfair. In this meeting, she told me that I was unfair to give her demerits and that I picking on certain people. She said that her main reason for quitting was the fact that she didn’t have the money to continue doing it. She said, “Miss A., I could find the money, but cheer isn’t any fun anymore.” I refused to dismiss her demerits and told her as sincerely as possible that, “I’m sorry you feel that way.”

My version of the whole situation:
Drama Queen doesn’t want anyone to correct her. She wants to be the center of attention except when she has done something wrong. Drama Queen is concerned about everything and everyone other than herself. She wants to make sure that she’s in the limelight. Drama Queen has a bad temper and when she’s gone the atmosphere of practice will change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drama Queen sounds like a Spoiled Brat.