Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Taking Suggestions for a new name

This year I had my own website for my classroom. It was my first and last name together. I don't like it b/c it is not very private. I wanted to get a new website, with sort of a cute name that can last for years. I will work on building it over the summer. I am taking suggestions. Here are few basic facts about me. Maybe it'll help you think of something

My favorite quote is by Dr. King "Faith is taking the first step without seeing the whole staircase."
History Teacher--I get the pleasure of teaching African American history next year
cheer sponsor
Favorite game is monopoly
I'm a shower singer
The username i use for this forum is proverbs16three. . . i should change that name too, b/c its grammatically incorrect--but I had it on my email for years, so i just keep it that way.

No comments: