Saturday, April 28, 2007

Updated Pictures of My Classroom

This is my classroom display of brochures the children created about the various world religions. It was one of my favorite projects












This is my "student generated" word wall. On this pic you can see the objectives for the six weeks & our standards. (so I don't have to write them on the board every day)




















This is the 100 club and star students. I can't believe high school students actually strive to get their names on these walls. On the shade to the left is a class project where the students had to complete a newspaper as a group. They are not very good but they are the best of the lot. Maybe next year this should be an independent project to get better results.















This is my "Blue Ribbon" wall. Meaning all the rules, procedures and school goals and mottos are posted.




Outside the door is the magazine cover project of famous women and African American who have been influential.




















The are Greek Mythology cartoons. My favorite is the longest one on the left. Student A such a great artist.
















Lastly, this is a picture outside my classroom of the display of Ancient Greek projects




No comments: