Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What in the world do I need with a blog?

Well, I decided I wanted to keep track of my second year of teaching. More than that I saw some students with one and I thought, "hey I can do that!" So here I am journaling online. Thats mainly what I plan to do with this thing. Probably will be a good stress reliever, too. What will really be interesting is if I am able to remember my username tomorrow, so that I can get on this thing. Does anyone else find themselves creating a user name for this, a user name for that and its so many user names and passwords that you forget what they are b/c each site requires something different. For example, I have a freewebs account that I have been trying to cancel forever, but b/c i can't remember the pw info; i'm up a creek, so i continue to see that 6.95 charged to my account every month. Okay, so i'm rambling on about nothing, but I guess thats b/c school hasn't started.

For me, I don't think school let out for the year b/c I am apart of an extra curricular sport. I'm glad that i picked up the extra curricular b/c it means job security for a least one more year and I'm beginning to love the girls. . their almost like my children now. Its weird to say that! Anyway, we are in a mandatory dead period right now in which all summer practices must cease. It was great for me b/c it means that i get some rest. Right now I'm pretending that I am out of town b/c some of the girls keep calling and it means i'll do cheer stuff even though I'm on break. I feel bad about not returning calls, but I want them to know that my life does NOT revolve around them; even though it feels like it!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teacha said...

I apologize that this old posting made it to people's blog lines. I was trying to post some pictures and links and decided to edit and old post that no one would read--didn't work. But, as a result, this ended up in some people's feeder as a new post. . . sorry.