Monday, July 17, 2006

Proud Mama of 20!

We're at camp! It was a good day. I am so proud of my girls. They performed like I've seen them before. I guess they get pumped up to perform!!!! I don't even know how to explain it. The parents seemed really please with their performance as well. So, I am really ready for the new year. I've gotten so many compliments about the improvements that have been made to the squad. So, I am gaining confidence in my leading ability and in the girls, too. But I really have to thank HiredCoach!!! She is a great choreographer; I believe between the work done at gymnastics and the work done here at the school with HiredCoach, we have a winning chance. I would really hate for them to loose, but I guess that is apart of life. The squad felt they were better than SPH. They are really good b/c the have stunts and tumbling down. I don't want to push things, but we've got to kick it into high gear to have fighting chance.

The girls are really bonding and that is what I want! Maybe the separation of the team is something doesn't have to stick. However, we've got to do something to make sure the girls don't start slacking. What I am going to say is that they have to earn their competition spot at practice. I'm exhausted so off to bed I go after I complete room check.

No comments: