Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pyramids and Back Hand Springs

Okay, so I have not “blogged”  in a few days. . . Guess the reason why:  Chearleading.  I’ve been so busy with the girls.  I’ve gotten a few complements from parents.  I know thank yous are rare in education, so I’m celebrating these.   I hope that I am having a positive impact on these girls’ lives.  I know some of them can’t stand me, but if they love cheer, then unfortunately they will have to deal with me.  

We had a hair-raising experience today.  I was so excited b/c my girls did their first pyramid at gymnastics and I have 2 girls who can do the round off - back hand spring combination!  We are on our way.  I’m nervous b/c this routine has got to start coming together to use at the Midsouth Fair.  After the fair, we have got to kick it into over drive b/c we will have the Local UCA competition and the state competition.  I’m sooo nervous and I don’t know where to even begin, so that we are on the right track.  I want win something this year!  So I’m praying for wisdom in this area and also in my teaching and classroom management.

Something that I would really love to see is those teachers who are Christians. . . .get together in the morning before school and unite in prayer.  We can do this, I bet you if someone organized it many would come and join us.  We need it, b/c these children are different.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teacha said...

You can tell by their attitudes, that they don't like me! Thanks for visiting my blog. . . I know I'm not that interesting, just yet, but its so much fun!