Monday, July 10, 2006

Missed Posting

I haven’t posted in a couple of days b/c I’ve been working on the website for the cheer clinic. Its pretty much finished (its fancy, too) but I am struggling to publish/launch it b/c I built it in Frontpage. I like it b/c it has the forms and everything, so people can fill out the registration and pay online too. Then I found out that my server doesn’t support Frontpage extensions, so I had to buy a new webspace. It stinks, but we shall see if this works. I’m a little nervous about it and worried that I will not get it up in time. I pray that this clinic will bring in some revenue, so that we can do all of the things that we want to. I posted a generic kind of page if ya’ll wanna check it out. Hopefully, I can get this thing to work right with the form and all. (removed the link on 7/31/06) for my own protection)

No comments: