Saturday, July 15, 2006

Naps, Naps, Naps

School starts in less than a month.  I don’t feel prepared, maybe that’s because I’ve been taking to many naps.  In talking to other teachers, I’ve earned those naps.  The school year is pretty tough on us and sooo summer comes and it is time to rest!  But also, I’ve dedicated ALL of my free time to cheer, so that’s why I haven’t had time really do everything I’ve wanted to.

Cheer camp is next week, then we get a break before the clinic, but the clinic is going to keep me busy.  So I don’t know when I am going to have time to do everything.  Maybe, I really need to give up my naps.  I took one today and thought, “aaaahhhh, this is the life!”  Okay, all you teachers out there, tell me what you have done so far.   I’ve gone to several workshops/continuing education things, so I’m feeling like its going to be okay.  I just need to jump in there and finish.

No comments: