Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've "gotta" Stop Stressing!

It went well. . . .one of my cheerleaders fussed at me, they said “Ms. A, you get stressed out about stuff and when you really should chill and just relax. . .its all going to work out. . . .”  I guess I just don’t think that way,  I worry about everything.  My mom said I did it when I was a kid.  When I would hear something bad on the news, I would worry.  I was always concerned about people.  I guess I still am.  
Anyway the clinic, was good.  The little kids had A LOT of fun.  The big kids, it took them a while to warm up AND we have officially turned a profit!!!  We will probably make about $250 from this event, which is wonderful!!!  No as much as I had hoped for, but something is better than nothing AND we could probably do it again b/c all I’ll have do is reprint flyers. . . .b/c everything else is set up.



No comments: